Friday, March 17, 2006

Top O' The Mornin' To Ya!

It is my understanding (hat tip to: Grunt Doc) that yesterday was "Match Day" for the fourth year medical students.

To all our medical school colleagues/bloggers who made it through yesterday with your sanity intact, I hope you were able to "match" with your desired facility/specialty/residency.

When I worked at the local World Class Medical Center with Super Hard To Get Into Medical School, I was told that there were no longer "interns" but that they were now called "first year residents". I called them fun to work with!

Either way, congrats to those who matched with their first or second choices.

And now that Blogger has graciously allowed me to view my own blog again (what is up with that?), I shall wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day and may the wind always be at your back and may no one steal your Lucky Charms!

As for me, tonight is a twelve hour night shift, so it's back to bed for this EmergiNurse....



1 Comments:

At 3/19/2006 07:22:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

It must be hard when a person can't get the match you were hoping for. And with blogger, that was a strange technical issue. I couldn't get to mine for 1/2 a day.

~Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.