Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Fill Your Glass to the Brim With Grand Rounds!

Well, something tells me that this nurse will have an empty glass pretty quick here.

Which brings us to this week's Grand Rounds

This week the Rounds are hosted by our favorite PICU nurse at Geek Nurse.

This week's theme was "Glass Half Empty, Glass Half Full".

Emergiblog is represented and I am honored to be a part of the collection of stories submitted this week.

Although I have to admit that my cup of coffee will be empty by the time I'm done and I may have an empty glass of Diet Pepsi sitting by the computer, too!

Nothing like a Tuesday morning in a quiet house with a hot, fresh cup of coffee and Grand Rounds! One of life's not-so-little pleasures.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.