Friday, March 03, 2006

She's A Super Freak?

We have a new role-model here at Emergiblog today. Her name is Nurse Margaret Kissack and she would like to have a word with you ladies.

It looks like she is using her nursing pin as a top button because she doesn't want to show cleavage.

And I don't know what is coming out of that bag but it sure doesn't look like a syringe to me, feminine or otherwise.

Emergiblog is rated "PG-13" so I won't say what I really think it is.

Don't let that stern demeanor fool you for one minute.

Who do you think was the inspiration behind the line "She's a super freak, she's super freakin' yowwwww...."

I shall say no more.

Except to give my deepest apologies to Rick James, may he rest in peace.


hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, I was going to regale you with the pathology reports on the dermoid "cysters". Let's put it this way, Barry the cyst could have applied to Harvard.

I have the only child on earth who clones herself.

Instead, let me ask a rhetorical question:

What do you do when a 10-inch, dark pink worm presents itself to the world through the mouth of a human being?

You name it "Freddie" and send it pathology.

That's my rhetorical answer.

And how was your day?


12 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 03:03:00 PM, Blogger kenju said...

EEEEEEWWWW!

 
At 3/03/2006 05:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that . . .eeeeewwwwww! and blech!

 
At 3/04/2006 12:10:00 AM, Blogger julie said...

Less weird than yours by the sound of it!

 
At 3/04/2006 02:52:00 PM, Blogger PaedsRN said...

Eeeewwwwwwiiiiieeeee.... *shudder*

 
At 3/05/2006 04:09:00 AM, Blogger Big Lebowski Store said...

Is Nurse Kissack implicated in this worm thing somehow?

Flea

 
At 3/05/2006 06:56:00 AM, Blogger mary said...

I....I....

OK, this tops my maggots story. Completely. No contest. You win. I don't want any details....

:-)

 
At 3/05/2006 07:09:00 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Nurse Kissack may be implicated, but it won't be for the worm thing.....

 
At 3/05/2006 04:00:00 PM, Blogger The new Third Degree Nurse said...

That's it for me. No more TV or fiction necessary. I'll just read nursing blogs from here on.

We know that worm wasn't down there alone in the dark.

 
At 3/05/2006 07:23:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

She's super freaky!

 
At 3/06/2006 07:03:00 AM, Blogger Wendy, R.N. said...

EEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Why do I want to be a nurse, again?

 
At 3/06/2006 12:36:00 PM, Blogger The Domesticator said...

Ok, I am full of useless info....and I hate to bring this up, but there is actually a museum about this sort of *ahem* womenly stuff....check it out: www.mum.org. There truly is something for everyone out there.

 
At 3/10/2006 11:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I've been doing this waaay to long (28 yrs); a worm hey thats life in the ER.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.