Monday, February 20, 2006

There's No Test At Grand Rounds!

Obviously the guy in the first row on the right did not study.

I bet he hates the guy to his right, who probably studied non-stop for five months and has no social skills to show for it.

The guy in the middle of the second row looks like Tony Soprano got him into medical school.

But there is no test for this week's Grand Rounds over at Dr. Andy's place.

Just a lotta good linkin' and a ton o'good information.

I'll be reading it from Portland tomorrow night, from a desktop computer with a dial-up modem.

It will feel just like the old days when I had to sit at the desk to do any computer work.

Now, I just take my laptop anywhere I want with my wireless AirPort Express and cable
modem!

Better living through technology!



3 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 07:38:00 AM, Blogger annabkrr said...

I just got my wireless laptop 2 weeks ago, and it's like another world. LOVE it!!

 
At 2/21/2006 05:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love wireless! Have a safe trip up to Portland--I'm still praying . . .It sounds like you have a lot of people praying!

 
At 2/23/2006 06:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is your daughter? How are you??? I'm still praying for you . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.