Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm No Fool, No Siree! This Week It's Grand Rounds For Me!

Well what on earth is Jiminy Cricket doing as my Grand Rounds mascot today?

Well first of all, our favorite NHS Blog Doctor, Dr. John Crippen is our Grand Rounds host this week.

Dr. Crippen likes the game of Cricket. Only yours truly thought Cricket was really Croquet.

Hence, the Jiminy Cricket mascot.

Dr. Crippen quite kindly posted an Emergiblog archived post this week, as this blogger was too exhausted to even hit the keyboard over the weekend.

It's one of my favorite posts from last October.

Perhaps I shall read this particular volume of Grand Rounds with a nice spot of Earl Grey tea to get myself into that wonderful British frame of mind.

Enjoy! I know I will!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.