Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Baby, It's 5 AM and It Must Be Grand Rounds

I cannot believe I did this.

I forgot to link to Grand Rounds at HealthyConcerns.com
yesterday!

I complimented Elisa on the website and then totally blanked out when I posted yesterday. A great job was done and I'm still reading!

So a big shot in the gluteus maximus for me and a thorough washing out of my synapses with Wisk.

(I knew I'd find some way to work this photo into the blog! The title of this post is supposed to be a humorous take on an old Matchbox 20 song, but it really IS 0500 and it sure seems witty at the moment. I'll have to see what it looks like after some sleep.)



3 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 05:18:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Yeah, ME for forgetting Grand Rounds linkage! LOL!

 
At 3/23/2006 02:30:00 AM, Blogger Big Lebowski Store said...

I want this lady in my Neosporin media event! She can drive the Passat.

best,

Flea

 
At 3/24/2006 05:10:00 PM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD was the Wisk company thinking with a nurse and that big needle and Wisk in her hand?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.