Monday, January 30, 2006

If It's Grand Rounds You Seek, You Must Take A Peek

This is one of the wierdest ads for underwear I've ever seen!

'Nuff said.

But I wanted you all to "take a peek" over Dr. Barbados' blog at Barbados Butterfly ,where you can check out Grand Rounds for this week.

Not only was Emergiblog honored with a spot on this week's list of topics, but I have been asked by our esteemed co-ordinator, Nick of
Blogborygmi fame, to host sometime next month.

I will be ready with laptop and Diet Pepsi in hand.

Now, if I can just convince my husband that this duty requires a new Macintosh 12" G5 Powerbook with dual processors.

I will then consider my preparations complete.



6 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 05:16:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Love that you mde the cut again. Your blog rocks.

 
At 1/31/2006 07:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be a great host--I can't wait to see how you put it together!

 
At 1/31/2006 11:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t on the new COMPUTER. Let us know if you convince him! ;-)

.

 
At 1/31/2006 03:56:00 PM, Blogger Rita - Supporting Safer Healthcare said...

Episode I of SuperNurse

Our heroine, Nurse McBlog, uses her secret X-ray vision to reveal that Sadie-the-Hat, well known San Francisco socialite, is none other than Pinkie Drawers, a hard-boiled undercover Joint Commission surveyor!

"Ah ha!" exclaimed Nurse McBlog, "I thought there was something shady about you - besides your pink drawers that is!"

"You're on to me" replied Pinkie. "I'm here to check on your medication reconciliation forms. All I can say is they'd better be perfect - neatly lined and written in blue ink, or you'll be singing a pretty tune for a panel of judges that will make Simon Cowell look like a sweet little pediatric patient..."

What will happen next? Will Nurse McBlog's forms pass muster? Will Pinkie start to wear lead-lined undies? Will there be an Episode II of SuperNurse?

: )

 
At 2/01/2006 12:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, where do you get these wonderful illustrations?

John

 
At 2/01/2006 05:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you're at it, maybe you can convince my husband that I need a luxury SUV to replace my totalled minivan!

Good luck with that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.