Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Don't Just Stand Around! It's Grand Rounds And Time For The 2005 Medblog Awards!

Who says there's a nursing shortage? Why I found these with no trouble at all!

Looks like they are standing around for Grand Rounds hosted this week by Allen over at Grunt Doc.

Tuesdays in this house are beginning to be known as "Dusty Days" because nothing gets done around here as I'm too busy reading Grand Rounds!

It's not like I ignore my familial responsibilities.

Really, I don't.....

Hey, how come there are only two brunettes in this entire batch of nursing dolls?

Of course, in reality, with the aging of the nursing force, half of them would have to have grey hair and the other half grey roots!

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well look at this! Seems Miss Cherry Ames, RN had an endorsement deal with Coke!

Well I think we should join her in a well deserved toast to the winners of the 2005 Medical Weblog Awards that will be announced today over at Medgadget .

You know how they say after the Academy Awards that just to be nominated was an honor?

It really is!

Thanks to all who gave Emergiblog their vote.

Have a Coke in honor of the winners!

As for me, I'll go open the champagne the ER doctors gave the nurses as a Christmas gift this year!



4 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 05:33:00 AM, Blogger Margaret Polaneczky, MD (aka TBTAM) said...

Thanks for the info on TTLB - I checked it out, and it's clear I need to add this addiction to my already out of control blogging lifestyle. Thanks - I'll see you in rehab....

 
At 1/18/2006 01:17:00 PM, Blogger punchberry said...

Are those nurse dolls wearing capes?

 
At 1/18/2006 01:21:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Yes! Even after all this time, you will still see images of nurses with their white caps and capes. I got my cap, never got my cape (they were out of vogue by the time I was in school).

 
At 1/18/2006 03:34:00 PM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

THAT's why there are so many blondes...the aging nursing force is all using L'Oreal (or their haircolor of choice...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.