Friday, December 02, 2005

It's A Bird! It's A Plane! It's....

I have now seen everything.

This is EneMan and he is the mascot for Fleet enemas.

I stumbled across him while surfing over at Respectful Insolence, where Orac has put up the calendar pictures from 2005.

Yes, EneMan has his own calendar. Last year he traveled the world, this year he travels through time.

Given the propensity for enema orders in my ER, I find this extremely funny.

I haven't stopped giggling for half an hour.

Someone actually dresses up and walks around as "Eneman". And you thought you had job issues.

I wonder if someone has to dress up as a rectum...

UPDATE: I JUST ORDERED THIS GUY OFF OF EBAY. I WILL BE THE PROUD OWNER OF ENEMAN!

9 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Moof said...

Kim, that's hilarious! This sounds like as good a bet as any for a costume party ...

... however ... as far as dressing up as a rectum, some people not nee ... erm, never mind.

0.o

.

 
At 12/02/2005 01:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toooooo funny!

 
At 12/02/2005 02:33:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

OH


MY


GOODNESS.


This is totally hilarious. I am LMAO! (Pun intended)

 
At 12/02/2005 02:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too much! LOL

 
At 12/02/2005 05:41:00 PM, Blogger The new Third Degree Nurse said...

I can't stop laughing. I hope I'm still laughing when I deal w/my next code brown.

 
At 12/02/2005 06:22:00 PM, Blogger Jo said...

OMG! It's disturbing yet oddly enough I want one of the little stuffed guys. What a conversation piece that would be.

 
At 12/02/2005 07:13:00 PM, Blogger ICU 101 said...

don't laugh... he could be a wonderful teaching tool...

lol...

 
At 12/02/2005 07:59:00 PM, Blogger kenju said...

I sure hope nobody has to dress up as a rectum. Or if they do, I don't want to see it!

 
At 12/03/2005 02:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is hillarious.

In college, one of my friends got a summer job being the Honey Bunches of Oats squirrel. He hung out in busy Boston locations such as South Station, and handed out samples. I thought it was pretty much the most embarassing and degrading job ever, but he said it was a lot of fun, because everyone tries to get you to break character. He said it was a good way to meet women.

Now, your post has me picturing my friend dressed up as EneMan, handing out samples at South Station. Now, that would be priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.