Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Take A Bite Outta Grand Rounds!

Grab a cookie and go check out Grand Rounds 2.10! This week, Graham is hosting at Over!My!Med!Body!
There is some major linkage action going on over there and I intend to savor every bit of it!

Graham is a medical student here in the San Francisco Bay Area - and I just now found his blog this week because of Grand Rounds. A virtual neighbor in more ways than one.

I just hope all the cookies aren't gone by the time you get there. That little teal surgeon cookie on the left has my name on it......



3 Comments:

At 11/29/2005 05:42:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Will check out grnnd rounds. What a fun name for a blog Graham has.


~Deb

 
At 11/29/2005 05:42:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Will check out grand rounds. What a fun name for a blog Graham has.


~Deb

 
At 11/29/2005 06:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realized we were neighbors this week myself, after seeing that you went to the Stanford game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.