Monday, November 21, 2005

Blogorrhea

Am I wrong to admit that my favorite Peanuts character is Pig Pen? Is it possible that deep in my soul I'm a rugged individualist, a rule breaker, a limit-pusher, a risk taker with an overarching disregard for societal norms regarding human appearance, completely apathetic to the opinions of those who would criticize?

Nah.

I just hate housework.

I did, however, do a bit of "housework" on the blog. I have organized my Blog Roll Call, for starters. I removed a ton of linkage from my button list. As a new blogger, I signed up for every blog service and counter I saw, thinking that, well, that was what bloggers did! Ha! Now I am a veteran of the blogosphere and realize that a cluttered template is a bad template! I can rest easier, my obsessive-compulsive need for organization quieted by the knowledge that my blog is free of extraneous propaganda.

I appear to be suffering from blogorrhea - the need to blog when one has nothing of import to say. The cure is sleep. I shall prescribe myself eight hours and return to see if this still looks as witty when I wake up as it does at 0330.

UPDATE: It looked better at 0330. But I love the Pig Pen cartoon so I'll post it anyway!



2 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 02:43:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I love Pig Pen Too.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Deb

 
At 11/21/2005 06:52:00 PM, Blogger kenju said...

Blogorrhea! Hilarious. I have that too, most of the time. My family has always told me I have diarrhea of the mouth, so why not blogorrhea too?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.