Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Grand Rounds Are In Session!

Shhhh!!!

Some of us are trying to read this week's Grand Rounds
over in The Examining Room of Dr. Charles!

I believe this is the second time that Dr. Charles has hosted the medical blogosphere at his site and he has pulled together a great set of topics; be sure to check out the x-ray that should never have been taken. I can't read an xray to save my life, but that one gave me a bit of tachycardia.

Believe me, if I can spot your problem on xray, you have a major problem!



2 Comments:

At 12/07/2005 05:58:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

It is his second time!!! I'm gonna check out GR there now!

~Deb

 
At 12/07/2005 11:18:00 AM, Blogger PaedsRN said...

What I want to know is, how did Miss Shushie there get anything done with those nails? One of those puppies would punch right through a glove, no problem at all :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.