Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Here It Comes, Walking Down Your Street....It's Grand Rounds!

I suppose I should approach the subject of Grand Rounds with maturity and thoughtfulness. With professionalism and respect. With due diligence and wisdom.


Nah!

So I bet you're wondering what the Monkees have to do with Grand Rounds.

Well.......


(1) The Monkees were on Mondays at 7:30 on your local NBC station and this issue of Grand Rounds was released on a Monday.
and (2) I used to watch the Monkees and today I read Grand Rounds.

Doc Shazam is hosting this week and I read most of the selections already. Get ready for some productive clicking-of-the-mouse action. Great topics await.


Actually, this may have more to do with my associating the Monkees with Grand Rounds than anything else. I've been suffering from a lightheadedness for a week now. Thank god it isn't classic vertigo. Nothing serious, Doc thinks it's a viral thing, but no work and definitely no driving. Ativan and I have become acquainted this week as apparently it is the drug of choice for this. Too bad I can't work; I'd be a doll to work with as the motto for this drug is "...don' worry, be happy..." (sung in best Bobby McFerrin voice). Whew! I bet there were hippies in the 60s that never felt this mellow.

So, that explains my zany self today. I shall return to the serious, studious, diligent, professional blogging for which I shall be known as soon as I get my equilibrium back (not that I ever really had any to begin with....).



1 Comments:

At 11/15/2005 06:58:00 PM, Blogger kenju said...

Take care of yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.