Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love and Contemplation at Grand Rounds

It's Valentine's Day, and if you go over to Maria's blog, Intueri: To Contemplate you will find
this week's edition of Grand Rounds!

You will find a very eclectic group of links!
As usual, I'll be hitting them during my coffee hour later this morning.

There are new blogs to peruse and what are sure to be some controversial opinions in a very creative, funny format, after which you may:

(1) Call your significant other STAT.
(2) Devour the pictured cookie bouquet
(3) Take a cold shower.

Knowing me, I'd go for #2 because #1 will be at work and just the thought of #3 makes me hypothermic.

Alas, Emergiblog is not among this week's links, but since you are here anyway I shall wish you a happy Valentine's Day and invite you to peruse a few posts!



5 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 02:33:00 AM, Blogger PaedsRN said...

Happy Valentine's Kim!

 
At 2/14/2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger marcus said...

Happy Valentine's Day! All of us appreciate the nurses of the world.

 
At 2/14/2006 10:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Kim! I wasn't included in Grand Rounds, either, but it was a good one . . .

 
At 2/14/2006 10:06:00 PM, Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Kim, [a little after the fact]

cheers for now,
pj

 
At 2/15/2006 06:47:00 AM, Blogger John Cowart said...

Thanks. I always enjoy cruising your grand rounds links.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.