Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hurry to Grand Rounds and Pass the Pepperoni!

Hey, even Darla had a nursing cape!

I know pizza isn't ususally a part of Grand Rounds, but in my unit, we eat!

There's no food over at Random Acts of Reality but you will find this week's compendium of collegiality, aka Grand Rounds.

Alas, Emergiblog is missing-in-action this week because yours truly was grandly rounding around the ER for a total of 32 hours this holiday weekend. Blogging isn't my life but life can sure interfere with my blogging!

I hate when that happens.



1 Comments:

At 1/03/2006 03:56:00 PM, Blogger kenju said...

I missed you while you were working. You must be exhausted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.