Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Grand Round-abouts!

Gather round for this week's Grand Rounds, hosted by Hospital Impact
I'm honored that one of Emergiblog's posts is featured. Go check out what looks to be a great variety of topics this week!
By the way, the picture in the corner is from an area in Minneapolis that
takes you around lakes and parks - the pictures on the website were beautiful. I fell in love with Minneapolis on a short visit years ago and my love of the city was reignited when I discovered James Lilek's web site.
The next time I'm there, I'll be sure to tour the "Grand Rounds".



1 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I really enjoy the Grand Rounds postings. So interesting and "hot of the press". So exciting that you are in it!!!! I'm gonna go check it out now.

Have a great day.
~Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.