Monday, October 03, 2005

Gratuitous Journey

What on earth does this picture have to do with emergency nursing, you ask? Well, one of these people happens to be yours truly. The other one is Jonathan Cain of Journey. The nursing profession may have my soul, but rock and roll has my gut and my heart belongs to Journey. At the moment I am hearing impaired, barely able to talk due to laryngitis and so sore I can hardly change positions. Such are the health risks of dancing and singing for three hours in fourth-row-center seats at a Journey concert.

Now, having posted this gratuitous photo and revealed my private life as a secret rock groupie, I now return you to my regularly scheduled blog.


4 Comments:

At 10/03/2005 02:44:00 PM, Blogger julie said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time though. You can't go to a concert and still speak the next day!

 
At 10/03/2005 05:05:00 PM, Blogger kenju said...

Well, aren't you the cute one! You, not him. Him I can barely see.

I am sure you will recover, though surely you have some magic potion at your side to make it happen more quickly??

 
At 10/04/2005 07:47:00 AM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Ditto, Julie & Kenju.

Ah, Journey. We're near the same age, Kim...and isn't he still cute?

*Sigh* :)

Hh

 
At 10/07/2005 03:50:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Wow, you make a cute couple. How amazing!!!!

~Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.