Monday, August 29, 2005

I Can See Clearly, Now.....

Here is what Nurse Cherry looks like in Norwegian! It's also what Nurse Kim has looked like these past few days trying to fix the sudden onset of acute italics and alterations of font color in the old template. In response to my cries for help, blogger.com sent me two form-letters via email. I hope it wasn't too much trouble. I think this template is easier on the eyes and I thank all of you who wrote to let me know what was happening. On my Mac, I was able to fix it, but when I went to a Windows computer at work, the blog was still suffering from an altered level of font -iousness. The only casualty was my Jeopardy parody post. I now know to back up everything I write. I'm picking up this html business like a person learning another language through immersion in the culture. I've decided it stands for Hopelessly Technical Miserable Luck. Who sat around and invented this form of torture? Anyway, thanks for bearing with me as Emergiblog gets its new bearings! I just finished three shifts in two days and the brain fog is setting in. To sleep, perchance to dream up a new post for later........

2 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 11:14:00 AM, Blogger kenju said...

Well, hey, I thought the old look was fine - but I must admit I can read this one more easily. Lighter backgrounds are better for older eyes. I love your acronym for HTML!

 
At 5/25/2016 10:37:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Home Remedies are the best treatment for any disease because they have no side effects and almost every disease has a natural cure by these natural home remedies. This website discussed about thousands of home remedies for many disease. So just click on the link and go to website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.